Thursday, October 25, 2012

CONTINUATION OF 1982 LETTER FROM THE HEART OF A FINE GIRL

Well I decided to make a reply to it , telling you all sorts of
interesting news. A day or two later I felt like writing so I was at
it again. I who never thought of writing letters not even to you had
written twice in the course of a week. Do you mean you haven't got any
of those letters ? If you tell me you haven't I will doubt you and I
don't believe in a love affair like ours without trust. No way I won't
have it that way. I was hurt after opening this beautiful card
yesterday. I didn't know what to do. I still don't. You have never
been like this to your Jackie. Sophia keeps on saying it might be
nothing. But I can't make myself believe her. It can't be nothing when
someone like you sent a card without a note and the impatient way you
addressed it indifferently. Yesterday was a very bad day. And your
letter would have been welcomed. Still yours , Jackie

1 comment:

  1. The letter is powerful , very beautiful and intelligent , from a great lover.

    ReplyDelete