Thursday, October 25, 2012

1982 LETTER FROM THE HEART OF 18 YEAR OLD GIRL

Hello ! Thank you very much for the card , but I can't say I welcomed
it all that much. I wasn't expecting that way from you. After taking
good care with my letters you had the nerves to send me a card without
writing any note and the way you even addressed the envelope is
appalling. And if you didn't feel like writing any note you could have
made a reply to my letters which I had posted earlier , as a matter of
courtesy. I have never known you to be one who beats about the bush.
If you feel there is something the matter with our relationship get it
off your chest. Am saying this because I don't think any man in his
right senses would behave the way you are doing and say he hasn't got
any ill feeling towards the one he is doing it to. I know you won't
like the way I am writing. I mean the language am using , but I can't
help it. I can't. You have made me what I am now. After I have had
your letter which wasn't dated , actually the content wasn't nice. You
in otherwise meant nothing.

1 comment:

  1. A true and fine expression of love , from a girl with inner beauty.

    ReplyDelete