Saturday, December 19, 2020

TWITTER AND LOCKED ACCOUNTS

EMAIL EXCHANGES BETWEEN TWITTER AND TWITTER
LOCKED ACCOUNT HOLDER: I am still unable to access after receiving and sending VERIFICATION CODE Show quoted text I am Still Unable To login After Receiving And Sending Confirmation Code. Show quoted text I am Still Unable To Access My Account. After Receiving And Sending Confirmation Code . Show quoted text I have suspicion that Twitter is just being very dishonest and irrational with respect to locking my Account. And refusal to unlock it. And giving excuses that DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUES LOGING INTO MY ACCOUNT CANNOT BE COMPLETED. Twitter must come out and it be known why my Account has been locked. Twitter just claiming A FLAG ON SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY ON MY ACCOUNT is Unacceptable. What kind of SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IS FLAGGED ? Twitter should take perception on their Lack of Integrity in locking some Accounts Seriously. It is dent , a dirty and shameful blot on the image , reputation and rational sense on Twitter and its management. I am so very disappointed in the funny trickery of Twitter and its top echelon staff. For being so very irrational , dishonest and shameless with respect to continually denying me Access To My Account Without Any Modicum of Good Reason or Sense. Its better for Management of Twitter to come clean or bold to say really is stopping them from unlocking the Account. Till then I am of the opinion that what is happening to me is nothing but CENSORSHIP FROM EXPOSING TRUTH ON TWITTER AND DOING THE WORK OF PAYMASTERS. WHO COULD BE IMPLICATED IN EXPOSED TRUTH ON TWITTER. Username is Tonyhubertcod Hide quoted text On Thursday, 17 December 2020, Anthony Hubert Codjoe wrote: I am Still Unable To Access My Account. After Receiving And Sending Confirmation Code . On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, 2:21 PM Anthony Hubert Codjoe wrote: I am Still Unable To login After Receiving And Sending Confirmation Code. On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, 2:18 PM Anthony Hubert Codjoe wrote: I am still unable to access after receiving and sending VERIFICATION CODE On Thu, Dec 17, 2020, 9:26 AM Twitter Support wrote: TwitterWe’re writing to let you know that your account has been flagged for unusual behavior that violates the Twitter Rules, and has been locked until you take the following steps: Log into your account, or open your Twitter app on iOS or Android. You’ll see a message about your account, and a prompt to click “Start.” Select your country/region, and then enter your phone number. Click “Send code.” You’ll receive a message from Twitter with a confirmation code. Enter the code you receive on the prompt screen. You’ll receive a confirmation. Please note, it may take a few minutes for your account to be completely unlocked. If you’re still experiencing a problem after confirming your identity, respond to this message and provide us with more details about what’s happening. Please note, repeat violations of the Twitter Rules can lead to a permanent suspension of your account. Thanks, Twitter ref:00DA0000000K0A8.5004w000023palA:ref Help | Privacy Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103

No comments:

Post a Comment